Matagi Gunner - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Go Hunting

Dex-chan lover
still not sure how his hunting skills transfer to playing with a joystick.

Maybe he tracks movement more easily?

Dex-chan lover
still not sure how his hunting skills transfer to playing with a joystick.

Maybe he tracks movement more easily?

He's very likely spending 2 years playing the game everyday, since he doesn't have much activity after retiring from hunting, and that much time is more than enough to learn, adept, and master the game, considering he doesn't play any other game.

And his hunting skills definitely works in a shooter game, where his awareness is really high, to the point that he can detect the slightest movement change on the screen, or he can predict the enemy's movement, since he had hunt animals that's more agile than humans, like rabbits, birds, deers, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Hitonari and Shirokane hunting? I guess to make her understand why he's so good at the game, he's showing her what he does.

I didn't expect Shirokane's avatar to look like that. She looks pretty cute in-game too. She really should learn how to avoid tilt though, she was playing too tilted. Hitonagi had the right idea to stop the game.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes hunting... but mine wasn't really a hunting one but a warding one. Too much migratory birds needing some scare 'cause they do be bringing weird virus causing livestocks dying.

Users who are viewing this thread