Matagi Gunner - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Now That I’ve Drawn My Gun

Dex-chan lover
No it's the worst situation. They're grouped up in formation, probably still have ammo, are facing in their direction, and none of the team carries grenades or some sort of aoe/CC.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't recognize the need to listen and learn when given access to someone of superior ability.

That dog's jaw is fkin atrocious xD And somehow bear's jaw is drawn fine...

Dex-chan lover
Hitonagi really took until the last second to kill the bear. Wow. I'm impressed Shirokane didn't throw up or something while he was butchering it. I wonder what the bear tasted like?

Dang, Mr. Electronics Store man came back? I guess he wanted revenge too.

Hitonagi's gonna show them the value of real life shooting to the both of them. I get what he means. She's so ready to throw her life away to kill Killcat, but all that will do is play right into his trap. He wants people to get tilted against him.

Dex-chan lover
A high school loner, a electronics company technician and a retired mountain hunter along teaming up to a fortnite parody. Just gonna be one of those days
It's more Apex than Fornite, but it's also neither. After all, you can customize your character.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really legal to hunt bears in Japan? I was sort of surprised. Gun laws are so strict there, and I'd think hunting laws were even stricter.

Users who are viewing this thread