Matagi Gunner - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Message From the Iberian Peninsula

Dex-chan lover
The obsession of that crazy chick reminds of this one CS:GO story of a guy losing a match to this one dude and getting so pissed about it that he tracked down the player in IRL and stabbed him

Yeah, this kind of thing happened IRL, and I sometimes saw it back in the days during internet cafes were blooming, where people who lost a match (either MMO, or something like DotA) were searching where their opponent's play, and literally attack them

It's sad, but there's people out there who gets really salty when they lose inside the game, and not hesitating to escalate it even further by assaulting them IRL...

Dex-chan lover
lmao, if he ignores her message she's going to 100% take a plane ticket to japan

Dex-chan lover
Transferring anger from losing to a road rage. A poor loser and a danger to the society.

I just wanna see the old man not caring (or understanding) any of this and we’ll get to see kill cat squirm in anger from getting ignored.

Dex-chan lover
They have a dogeza emote in-game? Geeze, /a/ users are gonna be spamming that everywhere.

I hope that Killcat gets wrecked. Well, she already did, but I mean in game. She needs to be severely humbled. She almost killed herself, and the first thing she does is challenge someone to a game?

I like that Yamano doesn't care at all about this fight, he's just living life he always has. RIP Electronic Store-San though, you're getting replaced.

Dex-chan lover
The obsession of that crazy chick reminds of this one CS:GO story of a guy losing a match to this one dude and getting so pissed about it that he tracked down the player in IRL and stabbed him
not rare and frequently happens with LAN centric multiplayer games. Even with DotA here in the south Philippines, it became the battlegrounds of Christian vs Muslim group on who's owning the turf in the area... which can lead to bloody stabbings, bottle smashing and many more.

Dex-chan lover
not rare and frequently happens with LAN centric multiplayer games. Even with DotA here in the south Philippines, it became the battlegrounds of Christian vs Muslim group on who's owning the turf in the area... which can lead to bloody stabbings, bottle smashing and many more.
That's wild

Users who are viewing this thread