Matagi Gunner - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Field Is Hard Work

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love how gramps is, just living life how he wants for the most part and not taking things too seriously. He doesn’t even care what others think of him in game

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorites parts of when I lived in countryside of Japan was the small field gardens everyone seemed to have

Double-page supporter
Grandpa: …… (How did it already begin without me entering the game?)

Dex-chan lover
Yamano-san has better things to do, Shirokane. He has to protect tend and protect his vegetable field!

I like how the neighbors helped him, and the flashback with his wife. It shows that while he is skilled with hunting, he still needs help with vegetables. And that's why he neve really did anything with the field.

Dex-chan lover
lol hes got no idea whats shes even talking about XD

if hes permament rookie why hes getting matched with a master in the first place?
'cause old FPS games don't really give a damn about MMR and the like. Supposedly if the game they're playing is based around an old FPS

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't make any sense

If he regularly can match with Killcat, then he can match into Master lobbies off of other data like K/D. But that also means that he shouldn't be in lobbies with actual rookies/bronze players. Unless Killcat is smurfing? Or they ignore ranks altogether, but it clearly says it usually matches you off of rank. I guess "usually" includes conveniently written plot points like this.
Like even if disconnecting in rank means he's hardstuck rookie, or constantly playing pubs instead, then Killcat has no reason to be in the lobby then right? Unless they fought in a pub?

Also, why are they fighting Killcat in a singles match if Killcat only wanted to fight ojisan?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
grandpa probably doesn't know or doesn't care about the ranking system :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread