Matagi Gunner - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Rebellious Yamano

Dex-chan lover
If they are sick of being undead, they could have logout. Or just close the game.

I don't think we have a cheat that prevents players from logging out. It is already 'isekai' territory
maybe there's a penalty from quitting between a match ?

Dex-chan lover
maybe there's a penalty from quitting between a match ?
Bad internet connection is a real thing and blackout can happen. Players can get disconnected suddenly.

Hitonari has also withdrewn before. If there is such penalty, I doubt it is severe. Not to mention, the undeads are amateur players. It should not affect them that much.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Akiba really just trusted a random stranger to not kill him, when he doesn't even know who this stranger is? Dumb cheat maker.

Using Daibu as a meatshield is pretty smart. Hitonari is gonna make sure he teaches these cheaters the fear of death. And I'm sure Paripi will get them banned for making cheats.

Dex-chan lover
If they are sick of being undead, they could have logout. Or just close the game.
Usually if you disconnect or quit multiplayer games, you get a penalty that can be a pain, like not being able to join new games for a while or penalty on your rank or something. Usually it's not worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Usually if you disconnect or quit multiplayer games, you get a penalty that can be a pain, like not being able to join new games for a while or penalty on your rank or something. Usually it's not worth it.
Bad internet connection is a real thing and blackout can happen. Players can get disconnected suddenly.

Hitonari has also withdrewn before. If there is such penalty, I doubt it is severe. Not to mention, the undeads are amateur players. It should not affect them that much.
The undeads are not really a gamer, especially the short-haired girl. She didn't even know what a cheater is.

If they need to comment the game for their youtube(?) content, they can just make a new account.

Dex-chan lover
that would be for random/ranked que, not a private game you were invited into

Fed-Kun's army
Aren't these guys streaming the match? I'm surprised the cheating guys would invite streamers to their games if it was a hack testing ground.

Users who are viewing this thread