Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

@NoOppaiNoLife am I reading this clearly? feminism, as in gender equality, is only okay if women are deemed open-minded enough to suggestions? as in if they are not, they do not deserve equal rights?? wow

on a side note, you really think that the majority of women don't have common sense?

After reading this chapter, for the first time in my life, I've never wished so much to be a "slave"

Dex-chan lover
So in exchange for being a slave and caretaker he gets rewards from his master.

Dex-chan lover
KBMJdCV.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is indeed...

Femdom fanservice the manga for while.

But its from the author from Akame ga kill.

So you can count on actually good combat.

***​
Just noticed that Shuuki wear loincloths here ha ha, did author didnt know what to put on their crotch?

Is sad that Yuuki never got the military uniform. It actually fits him.

Aggregator gang
"doesn't it suck when a certain population gets treated worse only because the other part got an advantage which then gets converted into social power, making the uproot of the hierarchy really difficult?" wow sure doesn't remind me of anything, women are just naturally evil, I guess.*
also lol at the female only cart being almost empty, I'm sure in the current japan it is like that but you have to acknowledge that with full segregation women that make the usual carts packed will trickle into the female-only carts, making the male-only more breathable and female-only more full. Or is there a weird notion that more men use the public transit?
Also, regarding the slave status - he was coerced, but he still licked the fingers himself and the first agreement was necessary to survival, then he got a reward that he himself deemed appropriate for his job that was impossible to deny for the girl. Using his powers she won't ever know the payment until it gets paid. Afterwards, she asked him to work for her and then said that she welcomes a person capable of housework with open arms, and then he immediately jumped to the opportunity without knowing what he's gonna do. It's still shitty that she let him be an idiot but that doesn't mean that he was forced to work, so I truly don't get why so many commenters got their panties in a twist over it.
And the last addition - why do they have child soldiers?

*in real world there's not as much natural disparity (rather than cultivated) of physical prowess of men and women, but in the comic it is more tangible. And yeah I got pissed off because the point that the comments took away is "feminism=bad", rather than, y'know, treating people as inherently lesser is bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
also lol at the female only cart being almost empty, I'm sure in the current japan it is like that but you have to acknowledge that with full segregation women that make the usual carts packed will trickle into the female-only carts, making the male-only more breathable and female-only more full. Or is there a weird notion that more men use the public transit?
I took it to mean there are several times more carts for women than for men, like on segregation era buses

Users who are viewing this thread