Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Slave's Gloom

Contributor
So, I am guessing he is going to eventually show that even men can "get larger" as well...

Aggregator gang
So,
!Esdeath = Sadist + Tsun
Shushu = Sadist + Size

I wonder what fetishes the other two girls are going to cater to.

Wait a minute, how come a monster just infiltrated into the middle of their base and no one seems to be concern about that.

Double-page supporter
Loosing interest. The only fun thing of this chapter was him getting called small. rekt,

MC being a submitting personalty and letting himself get walked on is turning me off this. And the only time he gets strong is when the master girl turns him into a monster.
This could of been much better if it was done a few other ways.

Fed-Kun's army
So is the author making the MC retarded as well as mentally weak?
He's somehow let himself be blackmailed instead of just telling his master who would take care of the problem.
Why, in this society of super-powered dominating women would the MC use the "you'll be hurt" excuse? It's just dumb.

I'm calling it now, MC will save giant chick from the demon, and giant chick will turn out to be a masochist who is secretly the MC's slave. Of course, the MC will find a way to ruin it by talking her out of it or something.

Dex-chan lover
😇😇😇😇My girl doesn't know that thing can get from cute to scary ;)😇

VNM

Contributor
>Last page

I foreshadowed it, that was bound to happen.

latest

Blackmailing is the worst. I don't like it at all. Hopefully the author stops playing with blackmailing. Had enough of it in Shield hero.

Users who are viewing this thread