Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Slave's Wits

Group Leader
m4ng4 Don't look at me for that. I'm sure someone will do that sooner or later even if I don't.

@Ardesc Hmm. I can understand the "Don't look at me for that."(based on you not being the author and have prolly not have read the upcoming chapters. Just assuming.) but does that mean normal-hoomans on mangadex can also edit the tags or details of the title besides the uploader (presumably you) and the site-operators/related people. Though, mine was just a quick question but your reply got me more interested. Thanks though.

Group Leader
@m4ng4 I can't add or remove tags, only upload chapters. You can upload them as a regular human, but anything else related to the series page apparently needs more privileges. I haven't gotten around to asking for those privileges, and I probably don't need them anyway since all I do is upload chapters.

@Ardesc Pardon me for asking a few quick questions, based on, as i'm not a uploader/scanlator of any series or if you could just redirect me to a link that just explains the following or more. Uploader can't edit the title page?? then who can? I think (by my assumption), If I create a title page and upload some stuff, shouldn't I already be able to edit the page? Or the page is created by somebody else (prolly by a privileged person, as you mentioned) and you act as an uploader?
Thanks for taking your time to reply. I'm quite new to manga and it's scanlations. Not even a year has passed. So, please be kind enough to answer some question, if not satisfy the whole "curiosity" thing (that would be unrealistic on my part and annoying to you😅).

Fed-Kun's army
now tell her to shrink a little to get that tightness, then stick pp in her Mc do it mc

I think I was right about her becoming a secret masochist for him. She wants the D for sure lol

XL

Dex-chan lover
Second harem member captured! Mission success! Went from cuck to CHAD in 4 chapter, amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Well well, now the truth has been revealed!
The metamorphosis of pepee from cute to scary! or "amazing" as she calls it.😈

Dex-chan lover
Licking the boot? The veneer of a story over the obvious fetish shit is becoming undone...

Dex-chan lover
When you turn your masters into your harem.
AdItlXH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread