Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Slave - Sky

Dex-chan lover
You're clearly not even properly reading what I'm saying at this point. Actually, I'm starting to wonder if we even read the same manga.

Arguing any further is a waste of time. Have a nice life.
Reading this almost a year later, you definitely beat that bozo. Kyouka is far from a tsundere. She doesnt even meet the dere part yet. And there’s no tsun about her, she’s rather honest with Yuuki. I don’t think the other person read what you said and just knew you disagreed (their english was bad so maybe they couldnt read what you said?)

Dex-chan lover
All cultured man wants wife like Tenka :
  1. High sex appeal & alluring
  2. Onee-san type, young adult
  3. Good in money management
  4. Will marry and have child
  5. Working Wife
The author makes her too perfect as a woman. And this trait is so Ultra Rare in every anime / manga / novel. Unfortunately usually falls into "Losing Heroine".

Ren Yamashiro is suddenly become popular from her domination loss and very big gap moe when the reward is begin, when she becomes dog because MC sees her loves to dog and treat him as dog, which triggers a suggestion about dog words in mind.

And there is Mira who is manly and we can treats her like male buddy in female body, only minus that she is so virgin that she is awkward in sexual engagement.

Then this Kyouka... is so 2000-ish. Very typical Tsundere and totally resembles of fusion Louise (Zero no Tsukaima) + Shana (Shakugan no Shana). In Fact, both Louise & Shana has same VA and made from same studio.

Kyouka lose because tsundere is so obsolete, plus simply because Tenka overshadow everyone since the very first poll and her appearance for her perfectly matched every boy's dream.
She just got that dog in her ig

My favorite's list:

1 Tenka
2 Fubuki and Mira
3 Yakumu and Shushu
4 Kyouka and Maia

Damn this was a really cool finisher, I feel like I've seen this exact fight a dozen times in other series like Claymore and it's always dragged out wayyyyy too long. Overpowered enemies are only fun for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread