Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Path

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
243
I forgot Yuuki has a stance when fighting,but it seems the slave stance that Konomi mimicked was his baseform I wonder if she could mimic the other forms of slave
 
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
36
So far ngl this chief has mad potential she is a problem and she hasn't peaked yet like some of the chiefs she is gonna be a factor when the gods attack and I am a sucker for these kind of characters that works hard for their power and has mad potential while being young. She shot up my list
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
185
we know where this is headed and what we're looking forward to.... of course the beating of a lifetime of that ex chief
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top