Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Bell's Tears

Lmfao Bell you fuckup. Anyway hope she stays dead things have been a little too low stakes and have been going great for the Mato Corps.

Dex-chan lover
She's probably not dead given she's implied to have really strong defense from Ren constantly basically killing her, but this is still not a good situation

Dex-chan lover
What did I even expect from the guy who made Akame ga Kill.

KlFtpzj.png
Akame ga kill was great what do you mean?
The whole premise of that series was to have a shounen action series with STAKES. As in... people DIE stakes.

You're out here complaining but you probably read through the whole series right? That's what it means to be an engaging story.

Mato Seihei isn't trying to upend shounen tropes though. That's not the premise of this story. That's why I don't think Bell's dead personally.

Dex-chan lover
i think Bell is still alive but probably out of commission for a while, but Yuuki is 100% gonna notice right away it isnt the real Bell, either him or Ren

still, holyshit that caught me off guard
They'll notice when imposter can't take control of Yuuki in slave form.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: She got punctured. But the body should have been disposed off completely instead of being carded.

Dex-chan lover
I think Bell and Ren's relationship is such that Ren is going to like, instantly know it's someone else. We've been fed random scenes of just the two of them interacting to basically foreshadow this, I feel.
Also knowing that Varvara is still not yet introduced, we know nothing about her power etc, it's really unlikely that Fukuma will successfully yeet her.
So either Fukuma will only be defeated as an introduction for Varvara or just like you've said, Ren will yeet Fukuma instead.
Either way, I really wish Fukuma can escape instead.

Users who are viewing this thread