Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 109 - Chief VS Chief VS Chief

Dex-chan lover
Lucky bastard the series is what I say in everyone of these reward chapters. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
h14mt2.jpg

FUBUKI GODDAM

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm also worried here. This is hot as fuck, but I can't help but feel like some people are about to die. My best guess is Mama Azuma (can't remember her first name) is gonna die. If the author wants to be a dick, he'll kill Tenka before we see her form.

Dex-chan lover
There are only three certain things in life: death, taxes and the fact that ARDS will upload a new Slave chapter hours after its initial release. Thanks for the upload!

That panel of Tenka sitting on Yuuki's chest was incredible! And the fact that Kyouka lately just doesn't mind as much that Tenka joins, makes me think that there is hope for a happy harem.

Dex-chan lover
It is truly the mark of a great series that can have a good fight scene in the first half (that whole using the lending to disable Yuuki was honestly a pretty smart move) and then a seamless transition to the 3 chief swimsuit fan service scene. Incredible, hats off to you Takahiro and Takemura sensei.

Dex-chan lover
kinda bummed out since I expected double or even triple riding form hence the 3P reward but still fine I guess

Users who are viewing this thread