Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 113 - Fukuma, The Observer

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know why this manga became erotica unstead of just ecchi well i probably will know in the near future , its very similar to tsugumomo changing from ecchi to erotica too.
It's still published in Jump+
The change is a mangadex thing cause they're sensitive about that kind of stuff.

The place where the story's published means they can't ever get explicit. It's about as ecchi as old ecchi manga can be.

It's 100% just ecchi.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/bfoutw8/mato-seihei-no-slave

Meanwhile I'm all for it. Killing Nei would be a genuine blow and gut punch and we need it given how the Mato Corps are pretty much sweeping through.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile I'm all for it. Killing Nei would be a genuine blow and gut punch and we need it given how the Mato Corps are pretty much sweeping through.
If you want characters you like to die for the sake of tension go read Akame Ga Kill.
Author used to think like you when he wrote that series, and people hate that aspect of it.

Dex-chan lover
destroy-the.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hope they kill off a bunch of characters this arc would make this more entertaining

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully fake bell keeps getting interrupted throughout all her assassination schemes

Dex-chan lover
Fukuma really has become a somehow irritating character, knowing she is a sus master.
I hope she gets a satisfying end before she offs Nei.

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad that all of us can agree that NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH NEI. Even the idea of making this cliffhanger alone is a crime itself.

Dex-chan lover
I smell something foul going on, and it ain't doggo's farts for once. Leave the kid alone dammit

Guys what happened to the bonus and uncen chapters? Are they delayed or already released behind my back?

Dex-chan lover
They drew a full vista shot of it when they entered.
mRT5ZUR.png

Clearly it's a flowery field with big trees.
In most other manga, I'd agree with this complaint, but this one does put an effort into its various environment designs.
I guess my impression mostly is that Mato is a featureless region, hard to remember anything in the environment other than some general design of the dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread