Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115.5 - Shangri-La Diary

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure there's never been any penetrative sex... yet. Seems like the motif of the manga.

As always, Himari is the most perverted. Which, since we KNOW the rewards are based on what the girls want... basically means she's the most perverted.

Now kuusetsu.... she MIGHT have gone all the way in the dream world, I don't know XD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not sure he hasn’t now. I guess they’re doing a raw fade to black to keep a very tenuous grip on that shounen tag.

I'd say no for the simple reason that the author WANTS it to be so. The readers are always on the edge wondering so it's PROBABLY a no.

Note that even for Himari... in chapter 110 if you go back and see, she had panties on. Here they MIGHT be off, or they might be on, we don't know.

The exception might be Kuusetsu in the dream world. Yuuki cannot move in there so... who knows.

Anyway, it's hilarious that this manga was straight up femdom in the first few chapters... now it's basically an harem free for all where the girls compete for his attention basically.

Users who are viewing this thread