Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 117 - Lightning Kagura

Group Leader
I kind of like WAY TOO MUCH this ability and this character tbh. Looking forward to see how everything moves forward.

Ps. I just know if the anime gets to animate until this chapter the "PHANTEON" call with sfx sounds would be epic :02:

Dex-chan lover
least convoluted jojo stand

whats #4? those who harm the kyouka statue/kyouka fucking explode?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how yuuki form will look like with pilipenko. Maybe he gonna look like kyouka somehow?

Dex-chan lover
You have now entered the Simp Space™.

This ability is stupid and I am very much enjoying it. Also, yeah, that tentacle scene was pretty shoehorned in.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I totally called this out this a ability a couple chapters back around chapter 112.

'I completely called it! I said her ability had something to do with religion due to the cross in the background of the last chapter and I was right. Her ability is to partly summon a cathedral and perhaps create a safe space, I believe the other part will be to persecute those that have committed sin within the cathedral. In other words those that she deems as evil whilst in the cathedral space might receive some kind of physical or mental debuff. This might be why she changed her mind about our MC as he didn't suffer any mental effects whilst in the space. It could also be an ability that warps reality, in a sense granting miracles to the righteous whilst they're in the cathedral.

Thank you everyone over at Ards for another amazing translation.'

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that since the shapeshifter has studied Kyouka she "knows" her and that bypasses the sermon effect.

I wonder if the paladins have the same powers as their counterparts?

well was expecting slave kun there, probably would be able to fight by himself getting the power up of a paladín

Kyouka can't be there, or Varvara would be embarrassed I would think.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Worst-chan just found out she's trapped in the Cathedral of Simp with its head Pope
and forgiveness ain't on the menu today.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly expected slave boy to take on the female considering the general plot so far and the whole "gods get sucked into him when they are defeated" bit

Dex-chan lover
I think she might try turning into Kyouka as a last resort but Varvara would consider it so blasphemous that it would trigger the 4th level

Users who are viewing this thread