Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 118 - Miraculous Power

Dex-chan lover
So...what happens if the simp and the slave team up? Also... what reward would be forced? I have a feeling it would involve kyouka even though she isn't involved.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's been for quite a while that this artist draws the very best legs in the media. I honestly wouldn't know whom to place second since this manga is so much higher above the rest.

Long-strip supporter
Imagine your act of lewdness causing the other party to declare a jihad.

She’s really in it now.
I mean, that would actually happen with some Muslim extremists for Muhammad, and for them it doesn't even need to be lewd. Multiple people have been killed over it.
If you lewd Muhammad, prepare to be jihaded.

Dex-chan lover
This obviously not the end. Not until the enemy use the other commander that she absorbed before
You sure she was absorbed? Seems like she was captured inside the Shuuki deck, If you ask me. Meaning that once Fukuma gets defeated, Bell will get freed (hopefully) and the Mato Corps will have a chance against Rairen aka Lightning All Might

Dex-chan lover
As unique as this power is, I feel like it's quite vulnerable to sway. Once she no longer sees Kyouka as the remarkable person she thinks in her mind, I feel like her power will be forever unusable.
You're assuming that it is a possibility, but we all know that this level of simp cant be swayed.

Dex-chan lover
So...what happens if the simp and the slave team up? Also... what reward would be forced? I have a feeling it would involve kyouka even though she isn't involved.
From what we saw, the reward are done with based on the girl desire. So it will totaly depend on how the author made Valvara, will she be full horny or will she be totaly wholesome.
I actualy hope she will be wholesome, because Kyoka is acting like MC's gf with the reward. It could be funny.

But we all know that the horny will win inside author's mind.

Dex-chan lover
Really? That's the "too terrifying to mention" thing? God this character is so boring, I hope this arc ends soon.
you literally haven't seen in it in action yet so how would you know how tarrifying it is to actually watch.

Dex-chan lover
Not too bright, is she? Did she even listen to the explanation? I guess not, she's too stupidly prideful for that.

Dex-chan lover
1612170094065.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread