Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Little Ones

Dex-chan lover
menothimcover.jpg

Double-page supporter
Every god, I'm reminded how weak Kyouka is in comparison, lol.

I mean, it's not like she had a weak showing here—or ever, for that matter—but hard to believe she's going to be commander with that power level. Though looking at Varvara, maybe she's got the popularity/charisma for it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dying. I'm seriously dying of laughter. I was not expecting the chibi doll at all.

I mean, I dind't think Rairen would survive because then he'd get "in the way" of the usual perverted things Kuusetsu get up to. And with Fukuma now too.

But this is even better, now he's just going to be there. As a tiny doll. Watching. Hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Chibi-Thunder God: ~Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belleeeey OOOoohHHH Yeah!~
a87481e7ef4c271cead5ca454b7e5678.jpg

Bell hitting these gods with the Dimak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Great chapter and its good to see that Bell is back safe and sound.

Anyway, how's everyone liking the anime so far? If I'm being honest, the first two episodes have been kind of mediocre. Not bad, but I was expecting better. The thing that has been annoying me, is that they keep slightly changing how scenes unfold for seemingly no reason. None of the changes have been too major, but idk, they're a tad irritating.

Dex-chan lover
The reward is gonna have to be amazing after this fight. Bell's power is super strong, but it only really worked this time because the guy is huge, was literally sitting still, and didn't notice her presence. This wouldn't work on any other god like Kuutetsu would not get caught by this.

Users who are viewing this thread