Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - New Power

@Ark6677 Oh? Is he (the author) known for killing off characters?

Edit: so yeah I click on the author and akame ga kill showed up so that was pretty much a dumb question lol

Dex-chan lover
I’m just here for weird anime bullshit and a little fan service

Dex-chan lover
BRUH,she got a cheat ability. In every manga,the one who can copy other's abilities is usually the OP MC or a very strong character in the manga that the MC would never win against

@thegentelman simple really. If any of the girls had acted this way with me in real life it would be the first time I really wanted to knock out someone with a punch. Treating someone like a slave and than act like its his fault when you pay the price its just toxic.

Fed-Kun's army
What a delightful first page.

@StarixCrown
That's just silly dude. While I do not agree with how women treat men in general in this world, there is a very realistic and plausible reason for it, and that is why I accept the fact that women act this "toxic". One party has literal super powers and the other does not. Obviously a social hierarchy will form and discrimination will happen.
Even if this girl mistreats our mc, it will be all for naught. She is relying on his power in the upcoming duel and thus will pay a price at the end. So it would literally be counter productive to treat someone like shit when you rely on them and they would be able to humiliate you afterwards if he so wishes. Not worth it. The fact that she's acting this way right now is pretty obvious; I would bet my left nut she hasn't showed off her panties to a man before. Hence she's flustered and is ashamed. C'mon man, not that hard.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this world doesn't understand the concept of collaborators (or any other helper concepts)... just slaves. It's beginning to bore a bit.

Double-page supporter
20191221-052241.jpg

What's her name?
Tokoyama Saki

Thanks to wuhugm from animesuki.

Users who are viewing this thread