Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Yachiho and Himari

Group Leader
The rewards are entertaining, but I'm starting to think they might get old and/or the author runs out of ideas. It's a nice gag for now though.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens

Not really, the slave part with rewards and fan service is actually the least interesting thing in this manga. The fights and powers and monsters and whatever are more interesting. Fan service at this point is pretty much only good for silly faces and skipping through to the actual good stuff.

Double-page supporter
Anybody wanna hedge their bets on the reward ending and her continuing? Cause, I mean, if the rewards are just his true desires and it is just a kiss, I'm def leaning towards our boy falling in vanilla love

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo gadammit the reward time is what am after
There's no fricking way it'll end with just that lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm similar level reward when kyouka feed yuuki candy mouth to mouth in cp 2 :v

Edit.

Already see cp 16.
The reward time continuous (つд⊂)

I forgot there was even ecchi in this thanks to the action. It does both so well and has a good balance

Dex-chan lover
Wew lads. In 15 chapters it did what took countless romcoms full serializations.

Dex-chan lover
and here i thought the reward gonna be a drink straight from her lower mouth.

Dex-chan lover
When he said he was thirsty I was sure the reward would be a certain drink of her own make, not simply that.

Double-page supporter
You disgusting perverts talking about drinking pee as a reward are bad people

Users who are viewing this thread