Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The 7th's Chief

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I still can't believe one of the characters is a living JoJo reference.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl in in nude fantasy euphoria. Still wearing thigh highs. This author's one cultured individual.

Fed-Kun's army
Banana girl is gonna show how it's done, but what i'm really looking forward is the double reward.

Dex-chan lover
Something about the art is really compelling. The panel where the other captain lady is standing over the defeated army was super cool.

Aggregator gang
Wait, so if Kyouka's fighting style is something that evolved without the blessing of a peach, then why can't men use it? They say that men can't fight because they don't have a Peach blessing, then they say that the strongest person fights without using her peach blessing. So which is it? This manga can be pretty damn confusing sometimes. Also Yachiho's not only bootlegging Dio, but also Kurumi Tokisaki with all of these personality swaps.

@degenerateafro I think she can only use it and be effective because she is a "Chief", they seem to hold an extra power of some sort that we haven't been introduced to yet or simply they don't want the men to be equal even though it will lead to the destruction of humanity....

The other captain portal ability might be extra dangerous if used offensively like shown in previous chapter with her transporting non-combatant out

Since it seems the main guy can copy abilities wonder if he can create lightning too since that's the basis of his new mode. Also since it seems you can also develop your mato skill like the time girl wonder if the silver haired girl will too.

What if the mc wants sex as a reward this time? I wonder if they would have to comply with it or if they could refuse. If not then I could see this turning maledom pretty quickly. So far the rewards seems to be a mix between the slave and the master's latent desire though.

Users who are viewing this thread