Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Yuuki and Aoba

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering when the enemy were going to start fighintg again.

Side note. I really want to see what form and abilities he would gain from the girl with the time reversal ability.

Dex-chan lover
Obvious foreshadowing aside, I really like how this characterizes him as someone who was already used to being treated like a slave before hand. Everything they made him do or make him do is already stuff his sister implanted into him, and so it seems natural that he has to lift up people or the like.

Also, nice detail in that he carries her because he subconsciously wants to protect her and grow stronger for her like a prince, so he's carrying her like a princess (or alternatively, carrying her like you would carry a corpse, if you have a more grim interpretation. Hopefully not foreshadowing)

Also, it's possible that Yuuki's sister will try to take control of him as a slave because she realizes its her brother and he'll have to comply to save his harem friends. You can imagine how that will end.

Aggregator gang
I guess at some point in the future he is gonna start eating the other monster to get more stronger.
Like how his sister is.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca
I really hope they don't go down that kind of gruesome route.

Seems like his strength comes from his connections to other people. He got stronger when two people rode him early on, and it seems like he gets stronger the more people rely on him. Since power dynamics in the manga haven't been established yet, I hope the author can create a system where the ceiling isn't too ridiculously high.

Aggregator gang
@TitanAnteus
But in chapter 21 Yuuki explain that its more tiring than usual when having 2 rider and in chapter 25 Kyouka tried lending Yuuki to Nei and it used alot of Kyouka energy. I'm pretty sure at some point Yuuki had to eat the other monster just like her sister to gain power for himself. This chapter kinda confirms it in my opinion with him wishing for power to be able strong enough to protect Kyouka. Also for the slave harem Yuuki probably need to be strong enough to be able support all 4+ girls riding him all at once to achieve the final complete form or someshit >.>

Dex-chan lover
wow the princess carry Kyouka and the kiss wow wow~ that's legendary right there. Save that page people

Aggregator gang
Whenever I stumble upon a great manga like this, it's a total storm of emotions and different opinions, boy oh boy

Fed-Kun's army
RR7raBz.png

nei is a treasure

Double-page supporter
Princess carry and a kiss? you killing me. What's next? Unprotected hand holding?....ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread