Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
@Tempdos ez, either they control the dude after the incident, or there's some hidden justification behind that one particular incident

inb4 for humanity evolution

Fed-Kun's army
@halloween20 THat girl is not his sister, his sister is the one with the long hair. The girl licking him is that Koko girl who was fighting waifus number 2 and 3.

I really love her clawed hands and feet. Pretty awesome monster form character design.

Dex-chan lover
So I take it the villanesses equivalent to the peach is the taco???

😂

Dex-chan lover
I pretty sure somethings missing considering when he was captured he was transformed and he has all those scratches on his body.

Dex-chan lover
So if females get powers from eating a peach, then what will they get from eating his banana? 🤔

Errmm, the Koko girl said right in the first page "Koko punch is explosive" then proceed to get confused when her aforementioned name was mentioned. What the heck?

Double-page supporter
What if yuuki older sister aoba, koko and another onee-chan type girl was independent troupe without affiliation with other demons? 🤔

What if one-horned oni was tamed after aoba got into makai, like the new monster in this chapter that supporting the demon girls ability? 🤔

The thought itself making me really exited! Hoping got animated by trigger, because I can feel gurren lagan, kill la kill, and franxx vibe so much from this manga! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer the girl that sits next to him, with the long hair is his sister
the girl ontop of him is the girl that the others fight bevor MC got abducted

Users who are viewing this thread