Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Mortal Bear Hunt

Fed-Kun's army
Don't care about that bear-thing
Go back to the nee-san fights aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Unexpectedly, it was a good fight. Tbh i thought Takahiro is going to take his time, but it was fast and well executed, not bad at all.
Also, the Joestar family secret technique always works.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the uploader doesn't have plans to post the uncensored, since they say "go buy them."

Not something I'm willing to import or have a copy of, especially since I don't know Japanese lol.

Group Leader
@isthon
It's out of my control, plus the volume release with this chapter uncensored is still months away. I could do it once it comes out, but I don't think I should make any promises as that's still pretty far in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu
Thank you! Can't believe that no one else mentioned it.

Unless she already did it before, it was incredibly risky move. She already established that bear's body is incredibly sturdy, to the point that her whole weight and full strength stomp means NOTHING to him. Let alone die, he wasn't even one bit hurt by it. So trying to crush him from the inside instead would indeed still probably kill him, but his sturdy skeleton and outer layer still wouldn't lose their durability that much. Aka, you will crush unprotected organs and kill the bear, but then you will be crushed by his "indestructible" body from inside. Congrats, now we have 2 corpses.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ardesc It would be amazing if you could do that (add the uncensored version when available) But i understand if you cant.

I made a joke a couple chapters back but it actually came through she expanded and killed it

Users who are viewing this thread