Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Instant Battles

Dex-chan lover
Man... this is some really good shounen action.
Like... I knew the writer had skill when he wrote the Akame ga kill's scenes. Those fights, skill designs and enemies were all fantastic, but he's like... really good at writing shounen. I get mesmerized and boom it's over.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Yachiho. She's so tsun, it's ridiculous. She's also a total siscon 😁

I would love to see her in the harem. She's sexy. Not going to happen though, she's too much into her own sister XD

Dex-chan lover
What do you get when you combine lots of Dakka, King Crimson, The World, Killer Queen: Bites the Dust, and an enemy that can go invisible?

This chapter

Even though her connection to MC isn't as strong as other candidates, (even her own sister) it was teased a bit when she respected how he tried to protect her as he was forced to change back into being a human. @Nehona

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was pretty cool, cant wait to see how they beat the shuki

Double-page supporter
I really dislike the older sister's personality and as much as i dont want anyone dying the way its looking now someone is definitely gonna die and have a feeling it will be on the mc's nee chans side

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I went back to read and I think the one praising the MC was Tenka in that page.

@Kipsta I sort of agree! Maybe not the hottest, but she's very cute.

Double-page supporter
@TitanAnteus
Heh, didn't even notice it was the same author as Akame ga Kill.
Honestly, this manga is IMO far better. Akame had several glaring issues and way too often it seemed like the author relied on pure shock factor "look I killed gruesomely another good guy you liked haha" to keep its reader base interested. Also it was extremely cliché and often not in a good way. Mato Seihei relies on overused tropes too, but til now he managed to keep it interesting with decent writing and at least there was several plot twists I didn't saw coming.

Dex-chan lover
Good action but it shows how naive is the little sister with her way of fighting not expecting any ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread