Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Revealed Title

Dex-chan lover
>these two get shat on
>sis and her pals decide to covertly join the Yuuki's team
that would be fun, ngl

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny Tenka ends up imaging all of that right in front of them, and also how she imagines Aoba still as demon. That shit's funny to me. Good thing she's still alive.

I'm curious if she'll take Yuuki with them or if it's his turn to save their asses, which would make sense how Tenka would get healed, how Aoba would end up becoming allies with MC and Co, and how they would encounter the "gods" more often.

Harem end ftw

Group Leader
Koko will start licking Tenka to heal her so she can use her powers to save Aoba. At least that is what I would do on a doujin.

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka Idk if u realized or no but this manga didn't start off as a Harem manga you know. It started as a manga where the MC dude wanted to be a hero sort of stuff, now all he does is mess around with some op girls. Saying that it should end as a Harem is literally an insult to how the author started this manga, and if things continue like this, this manga will be nothing but a really trash harem that the author drifted from making the MC a hero from being a pussy, to a MC who will always be a pussy, but now he has way more pussy in the group. This is all my opinion, but if the author continues like this this manga will turn into a bigger trash than Domestic Girlfriend, another HAREM manga.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, that's a weird thing to be thinking after getting shot but sure. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
"Eight gods of thunder" who rule over the denizens of a kind of "hell", huh. The inspiration is probably the Eight Raijin who gnaw at Izanami in the shape of maggots, which I suppose has interesting implications for what Mato is.

Fed-Kun's army
man gotta give mc some power up unless he's actually a side character and i didn't figure it out

Fed-Kun's army
@MrOGZ it was obvious this would end as harem with a male in it,since only women can fight,i mean without fmc he is just a normal dude there is nothing he can do alone that's just how that world work still fk harem where everyone just fall for mc with no fkn reason

Double-page supporter
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

"God"

Users who are viewing this thread