Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - A Slave's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Hope that the next arc won't be an annoying tournament.
Also, the next chapter will be quite the compensation.

Dex-chan lover
I still want to know if he can have multiple 'masters' at once to make up for the weaknesses of each form. Speed+power would have some beastly damage.

Dex-chan lover
@Renard mostly a recuperation chapter from all those fighting. it mostly depends on all of the characters' personalities and resolves. and depends on how the author and artist want to play this out.

Dex-chan lover
This has been fairly different from Akame ga Kill. No major characters have died yet and issues between Yuuki's sister and the others was resolved quickly and fairly peaceably. Hoping the author keeps this up as AgK was just too depressing at the end.

Also, time for some fan service! Woot WOOT!

Shikoku: That man (yuuki) is kinda interesting...
Me: Oh he started baiting another girl, gives it like one kidnapping/two encounters before she falls in love.

Dex-chan lover
The toes on the cover are all of the same length and its creepy.

I will read the chapter now 😅

Can't wait till all tension goes flying out the window because Yuuki transforms back and has a makeout session with the girl who rides him (I forgot her name while writing this)

@Riger didn't he do that in an earlier chapter? I thought it basically did as you described, made him incredibly strong, with a doubly nice reward.

Users who are viewing this thread