Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - A Slave's Resolve

The MC goes from being a simp for one girl to being a simp for two girls...I wonder how many girls he'll be simping for before the story ends. No amount rewards can justify his willingness to be a slave though lol.

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he owed TWO rewards? wasn't it because Kyouka owed him a reward that her body knew where he was....

Double-page supporter
lots of tags from this manga I hope that "Tragedy" tag doesn't pop up

Dex-chan lover
For this chapter, my brain was mostly stuck at the realization that nee-chan seems to have really dextrous toes...

Double-page supporter
Man.. that's a lot of things going on, the reward better include some babymaking hehe.

This was a really great chapter that set up Some great future things. Such as:
1. I really like how Yuuki has a new motivation to become stronger. I mean his original one was okay but this type of motivation is more serious and what he truly needs to keep advancing. His other one felt like just a dream he hopes for but this one is like a mission he has to do at all costs.

2. Really glad they set up the Commander and other members of the Corps. I really want to see more of the teams and chiefs, so its nice they are implying thats coming soon or next.

3. Although they have to fight the Gods of thunder in general they really have even more reason to face them now and personal motivation always is better than the casual "you're a monster" reason. Not to mention the black haired one seems like shes gonna become a harem candidate lol.

4. Last but definitely not least, Since Tenka (the best girl) is being involved in the investigation to help, it is pretty much solidifying her place from a recurring character to a main supporting one that will be around alot. Not to mention she is still around for the escape. That means that once they get to safety she will likely join in the "reward" again lol. I see what you did there author.

Dex-chan lover
Hope nobody dies like seriously they are all to nice I don’t hate anybody why must they get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread