Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - A Slave's Resolve

Group Leader
Sadly, the reward will be censored until the volume comes out.

Double-page supporter
I see seems like everyone didn't notice Aoba doesn't refute Tenka calling her 'sister' anymore. 😲

Tenka aggressiveness and passion already hit Aoba soft side before, now she take a second step closer to her aim. Keep the good work, tenka! 😍

I will be really sad if Tenka doesn't included in 'reward' event at next scene. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly wholesome, a good transitional chapter.

I like how Tenka says it's a family matter so she's getting involved. Consistent writing is great.

Here's to a harem ending!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author does not pull an Akame Ga Kill and
kill everyone in a gruesome way.

Aggregator gang
Familial matter huh? Tenka is serious about our mc, good she really deserves my full support....

Also sister smiling face on page 19 is a smile to protect. Don't disappoint us Yuuki...

Now it is time to receive a well deserved reward 😏.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shinigamisama You're confusing "death Flag" with the Shonen Trop "training arc trigger".

It's the moment something happens to push the MC to get stronger like never before. If they lacked a motivation before then they get one, their motivation is reinforced, or it's replaced. In any case they are given a stronger reason to get stronger. What generally follows is either some kind of journey to get stronger, spartan training, or just asking for help from someone another cast member didn't want to owe a favor but is able to make them stronger.

A death flag would be something like "don't worry after this is over I'll answer your confession" or something like that.

I'm a depraved Tenka fan but that chapter cover of Aoba destroyed me.

Dex-chan lover
Yay 1 000 000 000 000 000 points!

(Or 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 points European style)

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm...it's kind of like Gate in reverse.

The humans are the ones at a disadvantage...and in this case, the Japanese Government is the one trying to exploit the other world.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously speaking, by now the ending HAS to have Tenka in it as well. She's best girl by far.

I wonder if Shikoku is slated to be added to the Harem. Finding the mc interesting often translates into that, even if he's your enemy right now.....

Fed-Kun's army
ahahha so true why cure what's better,it's just a fkn better evolution rofl,it's like sayain VEGETA NEED A CURE CAUSE HES 2STRONG TO BENORMAL

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about how wholesome this was but no one noticed that space girl got recognized as sister in law?

Users who are viewing this thread