Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Quickening

Dex-chan lover
This supports my theory that the rewards are subconsciously decided by the master and not the slave.

This time the reward is to calm her since she doesn't want to part with the slave again, she wants him to give her comfort not the other way around.

TTX

@Faryshta
This supports my theory that the rewards are subconsciously decided by the master and not the slave.
interesting theory would explain Kyouka's underwear, because she thought Yuuki would like a big reward this time (and next chapter)

Oh wow, first you fill my head with the desire to headpat and then literally get the girls sucked by Humpty Dumpty.

Dex-chan lover
For all of you guys wondering, Mato Seihei No Slave is published in Shounen Jump+

Shounen Jump+ is still a shounen publication. It's where Astra in Space and other similar manga were published.
There's almost 0 possibility that the manga will even come close to depicting two characters going all the way, so most rewards will be tame.
@The_H_Guy
She looked so disappointed when she said "we are going to sleep".
I saw it as tears of embarrassment. Like she's still embarrassed to do these rewards.
I can't wait till it gets to a point in the story where she's not embarrassed and is maybe looking forward to the rewards herself. Still though, Kyouka isn't really thinking of the protagonist in any romantic way right now. This is kind of why I want Tenka to win. She actually sees him in a romantic way, and is technically the first girl to like him in that way. The giant girl doesn't like him romantically but lusts after him as a woman who's had very little exposure with men.

Right now, the protagonist is very loyal to Kyouka and Kyouka's been getting almost everything go her way. The most interesting way the plot can go is if the protagonist and Kyouka have a rift between them and they're separated for a while in my opinion. It'll make them re-evaluate their relationship.

So Yuuki’s reward will continue in the next chapter? I’m beginning to think that the reward system isn’t based on what he wants, but what they both want to do. Like a reward for both of them.

@TitanAnteus Chainsaw man is published in Shounen Jump, and it has several chapters with a lesbian orgy in it. There’s also a 18+ chapter where two girls are shown scissoring among other things. Of course, Jump won’t allow straight sex though lol.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be pretty cool if MC and his sister became gods but probably not

Users who are viewing this thread