Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

Dex-chan lover
I'm fully in favor of him being loaned to the other chiefs!
You know, I'm looking forward to the rewards XD

And Fubuki is damn thicccc. Leaving the problems aside, she's really top tier

I'll give it a 50/50 chance that Ren will be a likeable character in the far future. If she ends up actually liking the MC. The other 50% is that she stays a yandere...

Double-page supporter
@Hitspark 2 of those reasons you put kind of sound invalid if she saw him as a person why doesn't she say yukki is mine but instead she says he's my slave? The other one is I have not seen any proof that she likes him romance wise sure she has blushed for things he has said to her before and the ecchi scenes with them is only done out of compensation but that's all nothing romance wise like what has happened with tenka,

Dex-chan lover
remind me again, does the Slave/Lending power solely hers or is it only applicable to him? Can Kyouka use slave/lending on anybody else? She used to use the kouki or whatever before right?

and about the reward, is it his part of the deal? or did she reward koukis too before this?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap
Quite a wholesome chapter we have this time(if u putting aside cover page that is). We see nel act like a child her age is, chief commander shows a little bit more of her color, and last but not least kyouka shows more of her expressions bit by bit. Guess she's beginning to open her heart ever since she finished her matter with one horn i see...
Once again, thanks for the hardwork

Double-page supporter
They may take him on loan, but I doubt they’d give him anything hard to complete.

You know with the “reward” system and all. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Kiddo girl Nei was really innocent right there. It's heartwarming.

As for the Commander... No, can't call her a b**** on this one, I think it would be better to call her, "Sadist"? Sadist Commander... yep, that fits her. All in all, I vote, "Don't let Yuuki do the change with her."

Fed-Kun's army
I hope and pray that Nei's rewards are just hugs, thank yous, treats, and cute things. Please don't ruin something so pure with pedo(loli) shit author, I beg of you.

@pandanoia, if that happens. Let it be known that it is what the MC (as they have said before that the rewards are what subconsciously the MC wants) secretly wants and that would truly make him scum.

I appreciate the MILF, but this chapter feels really empty. Like besides the bit at the end with Ren, I don't see why this chapter is here. Like the Nei stuff is cute, but I didn't need any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread