Mato Seihei no Slave

I'm really curious about how the Commander's character will play out. Anytime an omnipotent character like her is introduced to a story, they either die or get nerfed so that the plot can keep moving forward. Really hoping it's the latter lol

@TitanAnteus

I'm a dude and even I think they sort of have a point lol. Right now Yuuki doesn't have much of a serious drive. He got "rescue sister" fairly recently and he relies entirely on Kyouka to do anything. He's stuck in this limbo where he sort of has agency to steer the direction of the plot, but only in really specific scenarios. He's really just there to be the fanservice magnet. Shame. At least in other ecchi harem stuff the MC has more of an active role

Group Leader
10/10 for scanlating team for the efforts of redrawing and reuploading previous chapters with uncensored pages.

You guys are the best!

Dex-chan lover
So what's the deal with the 4th division. Did they get wiped off the face of the map or something? They don't have a territory in the diagram and their Chief wasn't at the meeting.

@Gilthwixt
Shanghai-Missing-Floors.jpg

They don't like the number 4.

Dmc

So far (as chapter 30 , 21 pages per chapter , ~2.5 hours to read to this point)
Characters - 4/10 - There are some cool (stereo)types.
Art - 9/10 - Art is good
Plot - 2/10 - A lot of fanservice , i mean , who needs good story when there's boobs and thighs ?
MC - 0/10 - So generic , that i dont think its even possible to say something about this type of MC.
He can lick someones boots without hesitating, that's all that is unique to his character i guess...
He's a
trained
dog , so it makes sense.
Overall - 4/10
My thoughts : only read for fanservice (submissive MC , Harem) or if you want to see how this #!@$ ends, only cause it's from the author of Akame ga kill.
Akame ga kill ended with lot of deaths and there are at least three death flags in this thing already.

Users who are viewing this thread