Mato Seihei no Slave

@Ark6677 yeah after reading all 9 chapters i was so fucking wrong holy shit

although isnt this basically a harem

@Kiruzu Wrong in a good or bad way? I personally really like this one so far, even if there are some clichés here and there.

@mgdtw777 Are you really that insecure about your masculinity that you can't even read something with a slight tint of femdom to it? If so, then maybe this manga will make you feel better: https://mangadex.org/title/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
i cant say i'm impressed with the theme.. feels like a fetish agenda added here.. oh well its usual business anyway.. and i feel like i saw some manga with almost similar theme.. i don't really remember what was the title.. and the story is kinda weak too..

PS: since @boldmonkey mentioned Im Dal-Young.. i feel like that's what im getting vibes at..

Dex-chan lover
Has a strong Rosario to Vampire feel.

@Statrick Well the rewards are all based on his desires, and apparently tap into his latent desires as well. And it would also not be as interesting (visually and story wise) if he only received a kiss every time.

MD@Home
This series is the perfect balance of echi and hot blooded shonen. Someone scientifically derived this series and humanity. is. doomed.

Dex-chan lover
Well... fuck. Time powers. For the love of all that is holy, don't fairytail this series...

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret well, some of these things and some villagers in the flashback lost their head. guess that's enough for the gore tag.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL that reaction when he knows her opponent power is time control 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread