Mato Seihei no Slave

@AMetroid Yeah makes sense actually. But because of the reward scenes I just feel like i can't take the manga as serious as i want. And i fear other readers could feel the same and drop the manga. And i wouldn't want it to end like that.
But maybe i'm only overthinking it and the readers are just enjoying it. Dunno :D

Fed-Kun's army
Skimmed through Chap 1-11 other than the past thing the girl remembers which is like 1-2 pages & no severed body parts guts spilling & etc there isn't really a need for the Gore Tag it's pretty tame tbh. (this comes from someone who's accidentally read a Dead or Alive Doujin were their fave character gets gutted, cooked & eaten & fully in color to boot)

& don't ask me about the story as I didn't read it only skimmed through it as to check if it really needed the gore tag.

Hope this helps anyone who's still on the fence after seeing the Tag

[Edit] no idea if this will change in the future

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid I honestly don't remember & I don't want to either that thing gave me a mini PTSD but try looking for it in NHentai or Tsumino

I had a lot of fun literally skipping every single part of this manga except for the reward scenes and I got even more enjoyment out it than if I had actually read anything (I imagine)

@MangaA-Z I would not remove any tags just yet. Despite its playfulness this is still adult material and this mangaka is known for depicting gore ( Akame ga Kill). Its tame in that department so far but, it can change drastically at the drop of a hat.

@MangaA-Z After reading the other guys comment, I think I was hasty, but it has been 12 chapters so far and nothing warranting the Gore tag has happened, Everything else seems to work. So I guess if Gore doesn't show up at all in upcoming chapters that would be the one to remove. (I believe this used to have the Isekai tag, and that was the only other tag complaint Id had, and it's not there now so.)

Why is everybody so mean to the boi? He is the victim here he didn't ask for this, well he got the boobies and all but still...

Users who are viewing this thread