Mato Seihei no Slave

the first paragraph description sounds like a plot to a feminist anime or a hentai, and im confused

Why is the mc such a fucking beta, is the author that fucking devoid of society? Atleast make the guy human and relatable. I swear chinese and korean web novels are now taking over Japanese. Such trash produced in Japan now.

I feel like yuki is a more relatable protagonist than most, I too, would like to just sit back and be a servant of a household, that would be nice... I would just do chores, cook, maybe tutor, a simple life. None of this politics, self-employment, intense mental strain... Butlers and servant characters are nice, they are always the nicest people, it would be a respectable field to go into.

Contributor
@Ardesc
I'm sorry for the sudden mention, but are there any extras for Volumes 3, 4, and 5? If so, do you guys plan on translating them?

I must say
Its rly gud, despite im not a fan of femdom like manga. ( yeah i actually dislike femdom like genre manga )

I almost skipped this when i read the description

For the first chapter i thought its gonna be like other femdom manga with beta mc. I was wrong. The mc has backbone and sole purpose that derived from his tragedy and not all clingy like other usual manga mc. I rly like the concept of "rewards" that should be given to him everytime he transforms. It gives the balance for the femdom theme that the author tried to create, so it has feel of not femdom but yet it was a femdom manga. The illustration are superb. And For some reason this manga reminds me of kaiju8.

Yeah, from dis pint the manga is rly gud for me. Its balanced and really satisfying. I highly recommended it. The illustration is rly great and perfect. Its like it has the balance between cool and sexy. And the story are great.

@derkies i get it, the MC reminded you of yourself so much isn't it? it's fine, there's a lot of chad MC for yourself to deluded to out there (y)

Dex-chan lover
@Koni ok, fair. they missed the double page with liner notes as well as the author's/artist's afterword for volume 5. no character introductions/profiles for this volume though (at least as far as i've seen; too lazy to go through the whole thing).

Dex-chan lover
was there ever a mention of a 4th unit? or did i miss something? cause there's only 9 chiefs as well.

Bro the monsters are more sociable than the womens

Each and every one of them are thots(except the non human)

The manga is good tho but I can't like 99% of the female cast

Users who are viewing this thread