Mato Seihei no Slave

I really want mc to end uo with shushu or the sixth commander, but I think we all know who he will end up with T_T

its pretty good i remeber seeing this and thinking it was shit cause of the synopsis but its pretty kinda reminds me of twin star exorcist but bigger tts and more waifu

Group Leader
Imagine MC having foursome with mother Azuma and her 2 daughters. Wiw. Some oyakodon pls.

So,
Either something bad gonna happen to commander in this fight (subvert cliche)
Or
She's gonna curb stomp (cliche)

I'm thinking this is the perfect opportunity to remove her in some overly dramatic way, creating chaos as the others vie for the position.

Yeh

This is a good manga to binge, but reading chapter by chapter once a month? Not so much. After binging the 40 chapters or so I thought it was a great manga, but now that the slow progress started, I've pretty much completely lost interest

Aggregator gang
This seems stupid. Something like only one gender can have powers sounds pretty stupid. I don’t care if it’s male or female, that just seems stupid. But, the whole gender dynamic flip is interesting.

Group Leader
@Suxk-a-duck nah, males and females are biologically different enough that something like this could make sense

Dex-chan lover
@Bored_Pray
Femdom: the manga
The girls are assertive for sure.
Not sure it's as far as femdom tho. Femdom is going as far as wax play, and the girl sticking it up the dude's butt. I googled that term and while I definitely lean towards female assertive stuff, I definitely don't go full femdom. This manga doesn't give me that feel.

But yeah, protagonist plays more of a support role, while the girls take the lead in the narrative.

It's pretty refreshing honestly. Most shounen the girls are worthless/do nothing. Hinata,Sakura and all of them in Naruto. The MC takes all the spotlight in Enen no Shobotai. Bulma and Chichi stop mattering in DBZ so on and so forth. They're still good narratives I enjoy though. I love me a good shounen.

@Kaustrios
Each and every one of them are thots(except the non human)
Isn't a ho a girl who'd be OK with any man and sleep around constantly?
I don't think any of the girls in this manga so far are remotely close to that.
Tenka's pretty obsessed with the MC.
Shushu fell in love with the MC when he helped her and is pretty committed to him.

None of the other girls have any romantic aspirations including the main heroine.

@kanjiro2
I really want mc to end uo with shushu or the sixth commander, but I think we all know who he will end up with T_T
They'll probably develop Kyouka last. Her whole thing is that ever since her village got annihilated she hasn't been able to live for herself. MC's been able to alleviate that somewhat by asking her to get ice cream and live for herself so she has some affection for him already. Once they go through some real shit together and Tenka/Shushu get more aggressive she'll probably feel threatened and make a move.

In works like this the last heroine usually gets the fastest development because they came last, and are usually the most forward.
In most harem stories the last heroine and first heroine have the highest chance of winning.

I'm guessing Author's play is to make Kyouka both?
One of the few stories that could also go full harem where the other girls don't give up even after a heroine wins. The only other shounen anime that has the main character end up with all 3 main heroines I know of is Mushibugyo.

Users who are viewing this thread