Mato Seihei no Slave

@TitanAnteus

Femdom literally just means "female domination," which implies the woman taking the domineering role (taking the lead). There is such a thing as soft or gentle dom, which is what I'd say occurs in this manga. Doesn't need any waxplay or pegging.

@isebag Sorry, but I'm participating another event called Nonstop Nut November made by a certain squirrel vtuber. It apparently makes your dominant hand much stronger by the end of the month!

Ah yes. I too playfully finger and grope my friends when feeling happy. This truly speaks to us all as a relatable experience.

@Sakumai-cawk ah I see, you're participating in nonstop nut. What I do know is that the artist did not draw any explicit material so far. I can't really find anything.

This manga to me just really hit or miss. I was interested with the start and the sister thing, then
They just threw the main girl's trauma out of the window and THUNDER GODS, like wtf

This is way better than expected, I wonder if they're going to do the classic, "Main character boy gets a power only females can get" or something like that

Hey someone message me a spoiler about the plot in this to see if I should read this like if his sister swapped sides because she was brainwashed or something and or he betrays humanity because of the mistreatment of males after women became the protectors of humanity. FYI this is not spoiler just me shooting at the dark on see if this is a the type of manga to do those clichés.

[特別読切]終末武装パンケーキ
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13933686331707133171

Has anyone translated this?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm loving the art style and setup is good but the joke-discrimination is already feeling halfassed and watered down by the second chapter. Kinda rubs me the wrong way ngl

Users who are viewing this thread