Mattaku Saikin no Tantei to Kitara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Nagumo Becomes a Parent

Dex-chan lover
The faces in this manga are so hilarious. I find it interesting how he always solve cases in ways I couldn't image.

Double-page supporter
Crisis averted

But I need more Mashiro plots!

jak

Contributor
@PlanOfInaction - Despite it coming out of nowhere, I actually didn't hate the ending to Usagi Drop. Though I would have rather seen him end up with the other kid's mother. Instead we just get some comments about how they dated during the timeskip and it didn't work out. I always thought they would end up together.

Dex-chan lover
was their a troll who placed romance tag in or is it because some of the side characters have some hints of romance or legit main character will have romantic relationship

also i don't think is usagi drop considering they were never a father daughter thing this us closer to a teacher student relationship.

Group Leader
Did they just brush aside the fact that one of the parent is a freaking thief?
Or was she just an imposter?

Group Leader
@jackslate No. Guess i worded that poorly.

I'm just thinking that when Nagumo realized who the culprit was, he could kept the matter private between the victim, the culprit, and the police. Just to avoid further embarassment for the culprit's family, especially her kid who goes to that school.

RS

Contributor
Damn, I feel sorry for the kid in that class whose the son of the thief…

Dex-chan lover
the comedy in this series is actually really funny, despite how over the top it is

Users who are viewing this thread