Max Level Returner - Ch. 16

Group Leader
Auction? Won't they just bid to clear the reserve, if it has one?? Wouldn't be more accurate to call it extortion? "I pillaged your equipment from your corpse. Thanks for helping me clear the quest at the cost of your lives, but if you want it back it's gonna cost you! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

@kankerman Yeah, a dick move for sure. The player from China was spot on with how he used them.

I get making money....but it would sit better with me if he just sold them back instead of making a big spectacle about it.

Haha the human race is in danger, lets dick over the worlds strongest people who died for me for a few more bucks

Dex-chan lover
Compared to other manwhas the character & costume design just doesn't measure up...

😗

don't know if I like that or not...
sure, he needs money and while he is kinda ruthless, he seems to take care of his own people
but still..., those ten have more or less the same standing as him, it could be a bit unwise to make them his enemies from the get-go
and that mask, while it's completely "normal" as a game item, it's still hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Micheal -> Michael. It's a common English name with Hebrew origins. "El" means God. Micha-el means "who is like God".

Users who are viewing this thread