Max Level Returner - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
When you play a full immersion vr-mmorpg, and in two years game time you don't even get to level 5? You DIE to a level 2 or 3 monster???

I'd understand, whole heartedly, if the level cap was like 10 and it took AGES to level up. Obviously this shit isn't the case.

What could you possibly be doing for 2 entire years in a world completely based on improving your strength for survival, never reaching past the first few levels?

wait.. doesn't this mean that when the supposed mc defeats the demon lord or whatever,
That he's gonna come into the real world?
big oof lol

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry but that outfit is not nice looking, please tell me the mc changes his outfit.

Not saying anything about his armour... but the helmet ... please take it of that hurts my eyes🤣😭🤣

This story is all over the place... So tell me if I'm missing something: 120 million people disappeared on New Year's into the virtual game. Monsters from the game came to the real world. One month in the real world is one year in the game. If the players die in the game, they come back to the real world. (This is where I'm getting confused) New monsters appear and the level of old monsters scale up based on which returning player stayed in the virtual world the longest?? Is that right?

The world rule is all over the place.
One example is they said they killed the monster but they never decrease in number, but now they say they can't kill the monsters. And there's also other inconsistency.

Author needs to make a note.

Users who are viewing this thread