Max Level Returner - Ch. 45

Those politicians wouldn't do shit if they were to face even the weakest monster, and they think they can have some sort of authority on the Masked Monarch, the strongest player ? He could erase all of them if he decided to, and there's nothing they could do.

The Masked Monarch is going to build a wall around Eternal World and make King Baal pay for it.

How does that girl know about the chaos chest, I thought it wasnt confirmed what the reward was and it was just a rumor saying you get anything you want

Matter of fact where tf are the game developers surely they got some insight, unless this girl is one of them

Dex-chan lover
I just... isn't monarch older than some of them? And you called him a youngster even though he's similar in age to them...

funny that ppl in leadership thinks they can talk to strongest person on planet just bcs they lead ppl :D hell if i had person that could demolish all around him in the blink of a eye i wouldnt even dare to fart

funny that ppl in leadership thinks they can talk to strongest person on planet just bcs they lead ppl :D hell if i had person that could demolish all around him in the blink of a eye i wouldnt even dare to fart

you guys are all missing the point.

The government is trying to regulate and profit off of the players in order to increase government income + diplomatic power. While this isn't unreasonable on the surface, in actuality the players are the only thing standing in the way of the apocalypse destroying the real world. Only players can fight against monsters with their abilities and boosted stats. Therefore, the government should instead be investing in players in order to make them stronger and level up, in order to combat the eventual stronger monsters.

Only MC survived to the end of the game - and even he couldn't beat the "real" final boss. Doesn't that mean the human race will be completely wiped out before the final battle unless he can assemble a team of max level players?

However most players and leaders are too caught up in their own personal greed to realise this - plus only the MC knows what the final battle and last ten years of gameplay was like. It's not about him being the strongest, it's about him having the most knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Could someone that can see all the pages tell me what happened on page 2 and 3? Of the 5 available, I can see the cover, the credits and the one that begins with "this bastard!"

Lazy writing~
They could've used public opinion and use his big brain to solve the issue, but instead he uses violance and threats.

Users who are viewing this thread