Max Level Returner - Ch. 50

I like it
Spend all your money
Like the spendthrift power in trash of a count's family
Spend it all
Let it rain money bithced
RAIIIINNNNNN

Dex-chan lover
It's either gonna be a major monkey paw of a deal, or the uncle is gonna be a greedy fuck and screw himself and anyone who is an ally of him.

The artist can't draw his face at all. :D
85Y9ZIS.png

Better keep drawing him with the mask on.

Ah fuck, so excited for the next chapter. ;)

No clue on how it will actually play out.

Hopefully he is planning something because I hate the idea that the mc will be giving him more money

He says “I’m glad this place hasn’t turned into a dungeon yet,” implying it will in the future. If it has turned into a dungeon, his “uncle” would be getting a lot of money, and he probably doesn’t want that. So he’ll give him money that seems like a lot, but is much less compared to the value of the dungeon.

Also, the blonde is like, “no one will look down on you if I introduce you”, but that’ll be true regardless because he’s the rank 1 player. It’s a nice touch of dramatic irony.

Aggregator gang
Foster fathers in Korea and Japan are almost always portrayed as greedy duckers would be nice to see something different for once

Fed-Kun's army
i think they can get away with a little murder...even if they can't....Make it so they can! lol

"hey adopted brother let me introduce you to this sub-group of a guild i'm in, but you have to pay 500 mill"
oh you fool, if you knew who he was you'd be willing to sell everything you own to get him on your good side

@MrJamington i think as The Masked Monarch he can forcibly take that mountain if he wanted but he doesn't want to defile the memories of his family by doing that

Users who are viewing this thread