Max Level Returner - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Would've been nice to see more of his human side so I could've cared more from the beggining.

Fed-Kun's army
....get yourself a friend like Wilson to House or this guy to him and you will be happy! (probably...)

Group Leader
Thankfully the mc is doing a lot of construction work and can use a builder

Dex-chan lover
MC be like: "99% of your problems can be solved with money, the other 1% will be solved with a lot more money."

I'm in France, I don't understand, how can 20€/months ruin them? And if they are poor they have CMU ...
Oh it's in Japan

Fed-Kun's army
@Justking14 Yup. I think the MC will hire his friend via proxy i.e. buy a construction company and put his friend in a good position in it and give him a good salary. Might also pay any debts he has and then stop there since the guy doesn't want to leech off of his friend or appear to be a leech.

Dex-chan lover
Finally caring for his old acquaintances? After so long?
Well, maybe the daughter has terminal illness and the Revival/Resurrection potion from several chapters ago finally has its use?
And wow, the friend is too prideful. Is this the so called man's pride? He's a husband and a father. You don't have to refure your best friend's gifts so much, especially if it improves the livelihood of your queen and princess. He even knew that his best friend is rich and that he gives from excess.

Users who are viewing this thread