Max Level Returner

Contributor
@Galouz:

Soooort of. Sword King still treats his overwhelming power as this cool neat thing. It addresses that the way he got it was traumatizing. But while I can respect what the series is doing with that, at the same time, as I still feel it's still very firmly in the realm of self-insert fantasy
and in that vein, a lot of his trauma takes a sort of chuunibyou-ish direction—"I shall be sad and stoic and live a life of brooding stoicism as a contruction worker, only to be summoned unwillingly back to the battlefield!"—"Oh I am Lord of Trauma, look at my mental hellscape, I might go out of controoool!". It's written more elegantly than that, of course, but those are the sorts of appeals it seemed to me to be making at its core in that vein (which is not inherently a bad thing, to be clear). I mean, some of it is following the logical consequences of it's own world-building, which is cool! It's just not what I'm talking about here.

Besides, Sword King's protagonist doesn't have a massive ego problem so you can't explore the consequences of it. Nor, likewise, his propensity to resort to violence too quickly, because—normally—he doesn't. He's fundamentally a nice guy. Which is not to knock the whole series-acknowledging-PTSD-is-a-thing, of course.

Alright this one have some potential, I hope it doesn't get messed up, and the mc's costume are pretty cringy duh

I almost thought that this was a spinoff of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, but then the name was off by a bit... Too bad, I would really love it if that was the story.

Pun

And another one. Koreans really like these kind of manhwa.

EDIT: it's fucking garbage. big time 2/10.

A korean manhwa with portals and monsters in the real world, and an overpowered MC

Hmm, it's already becoming a standard genre like the japanese Isekai's.

So might as well follow this one.
Since each one tries to bring their own flavor to the same recipe.

Alright premise but takes waaaay too long to get to the point.

Not really that bad but also not really that good either, it so bland from beginning and somehow a bit confusing.

Double-page supporter
the description and the translation in the actual chapters give differing information, for one it says that billions of people disappeared and also that he's lvl 300 not 1000.

Now it's saying only 1 million people got sucked into the game world, this story sucks.

this reminds me of that manga where they think it’s gonna be OP mc reincarnation but it’s actually a business degree in disguise

Aggregator gang
here it is the reaperscans sniping yet again lol. 3 chapters left of the raws tho

Users who are viewing this thread