Maxed Strength Necromancer - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Interesting trick, I'm guessing the kid hid the voodoo reflection as he didn't want to show it and it takes preparation for every hit or have a short effect.
It being possible to trigger by himself makes it very vicious.
MC should have tested if it had a area of effect.
As the sturdio didn't draw the damage points is hard to know if MC was getting the full damage or only a partial reflection, or it was all just in his mind and the body responded to the brain signals.
I think the MC should get some aura in the future to use undeads, but just a bit so he can make a small summon to prove to being a necromancer.
Can just bullshit that he doesn't need to summon more powerful undeads or that through his hidden talent he can directly enpower himself in exchange to not make a summon, no need to announce how he can't do it at all.
I presume he didn't use his bonus stat points because the aura needs to be at least above zero to be raised, possibly a system failsafe to avoid a warrior wasting points by mistake on a class dead stat.
And his bonus point only gives points by killing the enemy in melee, and he can't change what stat the point goes.

Users who are viewing this thread