May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Think I prefer this foreign prince to the Julius if I'm being honest, Rex's two panels of fame were amazing lol

isekai is good if its done right, we'll just have to wait and see :/ kinda expected her to be from another world seeing as she literally held someone at gun point, ALSO thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
Wow... To think that she would found a perfect punching bag prince...

That dragon rider (?) Had a strong will and he keeps proposing scarlet while had beaten up by her 😂

Dex-chan lover
@TheManBuck you're dropping this cause a character who has barely appeared and is not the main character turned out to be from another world, pathetic

Dex-chan lover
@t0to_reads
Are we talking about the same Sylvain "I'll betray my country because the teacher had a nice set of tiddies" Jose Gautier?? Because it seems you meant someone else.

I believe we are talking about the same person... The one from the game "Fire Emblem Three Houses". That Sylvain from House Gautier yes ?

Whatever he thought of the teacher is irrelevant since you could choose the gender. Personally, I went with male so... There goes that point of view.

In the present case though, I meant that unlike that silly prince making a total fool of himself trying to seduce Scarlett...
Sylvain deliberately seduced women with the intent to make them cry afterwards all so he could give a bad reputation to crest bearing nobles.
Because he hated how the "crest-less" people were discriminated and ostracized (just like his brother).

Dex-chan lover
so we got another Heronia, nice... waiting for the moment she gets a kick to the face

What a cool fight! He was weird but I liked this new prince they've introduced. If we didn't already have Julius I would totally be down for him being the ml.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

@Blaster746
Yes that's the one!

Just because you went with male Byleth doesn't erase the fact that Sylvain changes sides and betrays his nation at the drop of a hat when Byleth has tiddies. Yeah the Prince makes a fool of himself, but Sylvain is no different in the clown department when Female Byleth can recruit him on the principle of being female alone -not even if he uses women as well. Also, Dorothea clowns him hard on his supports as well.

Stop it with those analytical critics bullsh*t chat , WE WANNA OUR BLOOD STAINED PRINCESS PUNCHING HER PUNCHINGBAG

Users who are viewing this thread