May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I guess this counts as a twist: heroine turns out to be a villainous "mean girl" from Korea who portaled over only to try & do in the MC. 😂🤦‍♂️🤦

I sense a second male lead trying to make a runway approach. Heh.

Oh my... I guess it's not really surprising such a horrid bitch is from this world lmao

@pandamom84 I'm already reading that one actually, and yes, the villainess is one hell of a badass👌🏼. Thanks for recommending though. 😊

Fed-Kun's army
@AMicrowave
Isekai is just fantasy without integrity, and once a manga has compromised it's integrity it only goes downhill.
Call me whenever you want, I'm just choosing to invest my time elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
But, you shouldn't intertwine your fingers together when grabbing around someone's body/head/neck as your fingers are relatively weak. It also limits the mobility of your hands. A better way to grab them is to hold your bottom of your hand with one hand and the top of your hand where your thumb is with the other hand, with all your fingers tight together. Or, curl your fingers on both hands and grab the other hand's curled fingers.

I'm a little sad they missed this detail for a princess who's supposed to be really good at kickboxing and other kinds of martial arts.

huh so this IS isekai shoujo after all.

anyway i'm liking this prince way more than the actual prince that's supposed to be scarlet's love interest... the 2nd ml really IS for the readers.

Dex-chan lover
When her knee shot up I thought she was aiming...somewhere else. 😩 Then again, is he really a masochist if he feels no pain? The heroine's time changing abilities may seem impressive now, but she's going to age rapidly. The villain may be isekai but it doesn't say which country or time she's from--how could a modern Japanese person have a flintlock? People keep talking about Team Rocket but the way she used her own strength to yeet someone is more like Ranma 1/2.

Users who are viewing this thread