May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
The dragon suits her a lot. And Nanaka being jealous, wanting to be petted was so cute.

Thank you so much for the update

I love this manga so much I thought we'd never get an update 😭 Thank you so much!!!

Aggregator gang
What happened to her original husband after he got beaten, i know things went badly, but i am shocked that, as stupid and evil as he was, he hasn't appeared wanting revenge yet or no assassin has appeared.

Honestly one of my favorite shoujo action series wtih a nice balance of comedy too. The draw the action is drawn is top notch!

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Oh Jesus, "My goddess is less made up than your goddess, nyeh nyeh,"

Dex-chan lover
Guess the last punching bag wasn't enough, time to upgrade to the next level: an entire church/populace/gym of new punching bags

Oh, yeah, religious wars! Evil churches are a classic staple throughout history. They make, mwah, the best villains because its not even grey, its black and white, and you want them to suffer so much. Kekeke.

Gosh, those fanatics at the end crushed the cute moment of scarlet telling nanaka to jump into her arms 😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, would you look at that plump human sandbag, wrapped in a soft clothing there at the end.

You sure those people serve God or Goddesses and not S himself or Luci? I mean don’t judge people based on their appearance but a lot of White Lotus are like that :/ this dude who keeps talking looks like a zombie panda so I doubt that he serves God or a Goddess

Dex-chan lover
OMFG PAGE 16!!!!

I've died. I am now a zombie. A zombie who is still laughing like a fucking lunatic.

Users who are viewing this thread