May My Father Die Soon. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
i still dont understand why she would be disgusted towards her lil sister when she experienced it (she should be disgusted towards the father more). i would understand the mom since the daughter didn't tell her mother that she was molested (mom would think the daughter enjoys it).

i still dont understand why she would be disgusted towards her lil sister when she experienced it (she should be disgusted towards the father more). i would understand the mom since the daughter didn't tell her mother that she was molested (mom would think the daughter enjoys it).
Trauma prob

Group Leader
Trauma prob
Yea from my understanding it's a trauma response from SA. The disgust they feel for the acts perpetrated on themselves is multiplied and they project that disgust to other victims because they can't see the other person only the abuse. It's why I think the mother had the same response when Hotaru was born. The mother was also a victim and rejected the abuse that Asuka received but clung to the new life that was untouched.

Dex-chan lover
I like how pages 3-7 she had a feeling of how her mother felt when she tried touching baby Hotaru

Users who are viewing this thread