May My Father Die Soon. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This is so depressing... Hurt people hurt more people. This family has so much pain and trauma, none of that can excuse what they have done, but it is so sad. Hopefully Hotaru and Asuka can find some type of peace in their lives and traumas.
I feel as if it'll be a long, and scary road for recovery from here on out.

What? Still ongoing it seems. Many said it's already ended.

And, who the fuk is that grandpa

Reactions: t28
I think the grandpa is kazuhiro's(asuka's dad) father so it's their grandfather i guess..also if chapter 12 is not the ending what's the point of the "epilogue" after chapter 10?

Dex-chan lover
tomboyish hotaru look great, cant say the same for asuka though. they are like finish/dont really care about their father's story.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wish someone would pick up and continue translating the series. It's difficult to read but it's also is grounded and makes me want to see how/if the girls can overcome there history of abuse.

Dex-chan lover
For some people it’s cathartic to see laid bare the blades that scarred them. Seems not for these two though

Group Leader
He had a chance to create a family he didn't have. To bring happiness to everyone. He decided to allahu akbar everything. No. I am not feeling sorry for him. Fuck that scum. Pointless way to drag the story out.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t tell me that was the grandfather. How would he know all that plus why wasn’t he contacted for guardianship?

Users who are viewing this thread