May My Father Die Soon. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Based little sis holy shit

I knew her psychopathy had been hinted much early on, with small showcase of animal abuse (granted it's insects though), general disregard for risks, and little to no learning after severe punishment with implied high pain tolerance, but goddamn

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this guy talking about?! Ah yes the guy rapes and hurts both of his daughters to the point of mental illness but it's fine, everyone can change :DDDD
FUCKING BASED LIL SIS

Dex-chan lover
It's in moments like this that I want to believe in God. I want to believe that the sweet embrace of nothingness doesn't come for these people, that they burn in hell in atonement of their sins for whole eternity

I kinda skipped thru this series becuz its way too depressing of a read but damn. Little sister doing the right thing. If i were a person like that Dad, I’d deserved to be killed, no second chances. I’d be out of my mind for hurting my daughters in such a way. A person like that reaps what they sow. I understand what the guy was trying to say but there’s an extent to how much I can forgive a persons cruel actions, that father is outside of that extent. I would understand if someone couldn’t forgive me for my actions because I wouldn’t forgive me. I doubt that father would've changed anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Little sis doing what needed to be done. Her resolve is nothing short of impressive.

Thank you for the translation.

Group Leader
Yea little sis know what's up. Assholes like that don't change, they'll blame the victims and come back for vengeance.

Dex-chan lover
She knows what needed to be done and she did it without hesitation, theres a mutation in this coward family and its beautiful

Group Leader
Wtf is this guy talking about?! Ah yes the guy rapes and hurts both of his daughters to the point of mental illness but it's fine, everyone can change :DDDD
FUCKING BASED LIL SIS
Let this guy get raped and bullied by someone else for years so he knows what it's like. Bet he'd change his tune after a month or so.

Little sis did her homework, even made sure to leave no fingerprints. She must have read Detective Conan.

Users who are viewing this thread